2016-17 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs
The following guidelines for specific home-educated admission policies are patterned after the recommended criteria suggested by the National Center for Home Education.
Home Education Admission Requirements
Home Education applicants to Minot State University shall submit the following:
- Online application for admission
- Mandatory, nonrefundable $35 application fee
- Curriculum description or transcript showing the following:
- Specific listing of classes completed by the student, identified and/or separated by class levels. MSU may request a course syllabus or detailed description of course content or a key explaining the grading system.
- Clear identification of those courses which meet the North Dakota University System College Preparatory Requirements.
- Date of student’s graduation/completion of plan of study.
- Signature of the parent/instructor.
- Identification of any other private or public high school the student has attended.
- Diploma/Certificate issued by the local school district in which the student resides if the district provides such a document.
- Official ACT/SAT test results, unless you are over the age of 25.
- Immunization Records (not required for admission)
See also: First Year Student Admissions Requirements.