2018-2019 Academic Catalogs
College of Education and Health Sciences
The College of Education and Health Sciences prepares quality professionals and pre-professionals in education, human services, and health sciences to meet the needs of others within a changing society.
College of Education and Health Sciences Vision
The College of Education and Health Sciences will maintain a regional, national, and international reputation as a college:
- With graduates whose standards of performance are sought after by employers
- With faculty who are sought after for their expertise as scholars and teachers and for their contributions to the community
- With first class facilities including state-of-the-art technology and equipment
The College consists of five departments. In addition, the Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs serves as the head of the Teacher Education Unit which has programs from all three colleges on campus.
- Department of Addiction Studies, Psychology, and Social Work, Dr. Vicki Michels, Chair
- Department of Communication Disorders, Dr. Ann Beste-Guldborg, Chair
- Department of Nursing, Dr. Nicola Roed, Chair
- Department of Teacher Education and Kinesiology, Dr. Terry Eckmann, Chair
- Department of Special Education, Dr. Holly Pedersen, Chair
- Teacher Education Policies and Procedures.
Dr. Vicki Michels
Addiction Studies, Psychology, and Social Work
Dr. Ann Beste-Guldborg
Dr. Nicola Roed
Dr. Holly Pedersen
Dr. Terry Eckmann
Teacher Education and Kinesiology