2017-18 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs
POWER Center (Providing Opportunities With Enhanced Resources)
The POWER Center serves students that are either the first in their family to earn a four year degree and/or students who fall within specified income guidelines (taxable income within 150% of poverty level) or have a documented disability. Opportunities and enhanced resources are provided to these 310 participants to assist them in achieving success while completing their post-secondary education. POWER provides a variety of services including free tutoring, additional academic advising, career planning, financial aid counseling, study skill tips, workshops, and extra resources to help students make the most of their MSU experience.
- Location – Main Office Student Center - 2nd Floor, Learning Loft Student Center - 3rd Floor
- Days and Hours – Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Contact Person: Keryl Lesmann
- Phone: 701/858-4047
- Website: www.minotstateu.edu/power/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POWER is funded by TRiO Student Support Services grants from the U.S. Department of Education serves U.S. citizens working on their first Bachelor’s degree.